Tragic! Woman Head Exploded During Operation
The head of a female patient who was being operated on by a doctor suddenly exploded and the incident was caught on CCTV.
Prior to the incident, the patient was taken to the hospital to receive first aid after drinking the poison.
In the CCTV video, several doctors are seen performing gastric surgery to remove toxic substances from a patient .
In the middle of the operation, the woman's head suddenly emitted smoke and fire then exploded and shocked the whole room.
Launching the Daily Metro on Friday (9/7/2021), this female patient died on the spot after her head exploded in the operating room.
The 40-year-old woman named Sheela Devi initially fell ill and was rushed to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College hospital in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India .