You Must Be 18 Years of Age or Over to Use the Site.


⁣Woman Hand Got Stucked In Conveyer
1,277 Views · 1 day ago


⁣Woman Kicks Elderly Woman Off The Train Platform
924 Views · 1 day ago

Luckily no train coming. She will be charged if anything happen to that woman.

⁣Man Stabbed Police On The Face Got Shot
789 Views · 1 day ago

The Hampden District Attorney has declared a fatal shooting by a Springfield, Massachusetts, police officer on January 9 to be justified.

Police say 23-year-old Orlando Taylor, during what his family said was a mental health crisis, stabbed Officer Arjel Falcon in the face and neck. Shortly afterwards, officials said, Taylor charged at Falcon with the knife raised, and the officer fired his weapon twice.

District Attorney Anthony Gulluni said his office examined body camera footage from Falcon and his partner, as well as additional video from the incident, and took witness statements.

“It is this office's opinion that Officer Falcon’s use of deadly force was reasonable and unavoidable in the interest of his own safety that of his partners and that of the public,” Gulluni said during a press conference Friday afternoon.

Gulluni also said use of a taser would not have been appropriate in this situation.

"After the stabbing, Mr. Taylor was too far away from the officer to allow for an effective taser deployment," according to a memo from Gulluni's office. "Furthermore, Mr. Taylor had used deadly force in stabbing Officer Falcon in the face. Given the demonstrated and potential lethality of Mr. Taylor’s actions, attempting to use a taser would have placed Officer Falcon and his partner at additional and avoidable risk."

Officials on Friday released the body camera footage to the public. (Warning: The footage is graphic and disturbing, showing both the stabbing and shooting.)

Taylor's grandmother, Earlene Victoria Taylor, praised Gulluni, but said the family does not consider the shooting to be justified.

"I wasn't expecting anything less," Taylor said of the DA's decision. "I kind of knew that's what was going to happen, because they had to go by the law. Mr. Gulluni, he has been very, very helpful to me and my family. He has never made us feel in any way uncomfortable."

Still, Taylor disputed the prosecutor's finding that a taser could not have been used instead of a firearm.

"They were chasing my grandson up the street [after the stabbing]," she said. "So they were right behind him, and you tell me you couldn't tase him?"

Taylor said the family is considering legal action. She reiterated past statements calling for additional training of Springfield police officer about how to deal with people in mental health crises.

Falcon has been an officer in Springfield since 2013, according to the police, and earned a commendation for delivering emergency first aid. Falcon had moved to Springfield from Puerto Rico when he was 19 years old, according to the department, and served in the Army and later the Air Force, including tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

A department spokesperson said Falcon has suffered permanent nerve damage from the stabbing and will undergo additional surgery in the near future.

"[Police] Commissioner Cheryl Clapprood and I again express our thoughts and prayers to the grieving family, as well as good health, a speedy recovery and encouragement to our brave and dedicated police officer on his surgery," Mayor Domenic Sarno said in a statement after Gulluni's press conference.

Sarno also thanked the DA, and said the video "speaks for itself."

The Taylor family and others have criticized Sarno and Clapprood for remarks they made the day of the shooting, when they lauded the actions of the officers and the mayor declared, “In my eyes, unfortunately, it was justified.”

Gulluni was asked Friday whether Sarno and Clapprood should have announced their conclusions just hours after the shooting.

"No, they shouldn't have. But my job was unchanged and my job is to examine the facts, collect the evidence and make a decision pursuant to the law," Gulluni said. "I did my best to be transparent and communicative with the public, as we will going forward, providing all the evidence, and draw a conclusion that I hope the public understands and accepts. But what other officials did really, really doesn't have a bearing on my job."

⁣Asshole Burned Sleeping Homeless
692 Views · 1 day ago

What the heck.

⁣Woman Shot By Her Ex-husband
604 Views · 1 day ago

The woman was among her friends and was shot by her ex-husband.

⁣Jumping Over Fire Gone Wrong
346 Views · 1 day ago

The old tradition of jumping over fire is especially dangerous when you're drunk.

⁣Theif Beat And Strip By Mob
337 Views · 1 day ago

Vigilante, Street justice.

⁣Policeman Was Shot Dead in Cúcuta
325 Views · 1 day ago

The murdered uniformed man was identified as Mayor Tomás Andrés Paredes. After the events, work is being done on security camera video analysis to identify the two men who shot at the police officer.

According to General Óscar Moreno, commander of the Metropolitan Police of Cúcuta, the respective investigations are being carried out at the same time to capture those responsible for the crime. The general stated:

Two individuals approached our uniformed officer, Mayor Tomás Andrés Paredes, who was at a service station and was shot several times, he was taken to a care center and later died.

Source :

⁣Robbers Murdering A Husband After Wife Hand Over Cash
325 Views · 9 hours ago

The St. Helena Parish Sheriff’s Office is conducting an investigation into the death of a man found in his yard.

According to Joe Chaney, chief of operations for the St. Helena Sheriff’s Office, authorities responded to 57332 Harrison Road on Monday following reports of a shooting. They discovered Eric Harrison, 21, with several gunshot wounds in his front yard near the road, he said.

Suspects Arrested!

Two murder suspects from St. Helena Parish have been apprehended after their vehicle crashed in neighboring Tangipahoa Parish, Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Chief Jimmy Travis said.

According to Travis, the suspects’ vehicle crashed Monday night on Puleston Road, which is located west of Amite and south of Highway 16.

Tyrone Henderson, 25, and Percy Lee III, 24, had been sought by St. Helena Parish Sheriff’s deputies in recent days.

Tangipahoa Parish deputies engaged in a pursuit with the two suspects after they came to a halt on Bennett Road northwest of Amite for a traffic stop.

Both were taken in for questioning in connection with a murder on Horseshoe Road in St. Helena Parish.

Dedrick Henderson, 23, was arrested in Orleans Parish a few days ago as a third suspect in the case.

⁣Men Suffers Severe Leg Injury In Motorcycle Accident
255 Views · 1 day ago

although he survived, his leg was badly injured.

Showing 1 out of 2