You Must Be 18 Years of Age or Over to Use the Site.

Latest videos

⁣Woman Has Infection On His Butt
233 Views · 8 hours ago

The flesh has become necrotic.

⁣Train Hits Three Wheeler Truck In Bangladesh
122 Views · 9 hours ago

Diesel-powered small vehicle suddenly tried to cross the tracks as train reached the level-crossing

Three people were killed after a train hit a three-wheeler small truck, locally known as “bhotbhoti”, in Chapainawabganj on Monday.

The incident was reported from a level crossing at Alinagar Hazirmor area at 8:30am, said police.

The deceased were identified as Fulchan, Sheher Ali, and Naimul.

Quoting witnesses, OC Mozaffar Hossain said the three-wheeler carrying the three got stuck at the level crossing, as they were returning home after selling fish at a local market.

⁣Man Crushed By Falling Tree
127 Views · 9 hours ago

Other site report He was drunk.

⁣Robbers Murdering A Husband After Wife Hand Over Cash
326 Views · 9 hours ago

The St. Helena Parish Sheriff’s Office is conducting an investigation into the death of a man found in his yard.

According to Joe Chaney, chief of operations for the St. Helena Sheriff’s Office, authorities responded to 57332 Harrison Road on Monday following reports of a shooting. They discovered Eric Harrison, 21, with several gunshot wounds in his front yard near the road, he said.

Suspects Arrested!

Two murder suspects from St. Helena Parish have been apprehended after their vehicle crashed in neighboring Tangipahoa Parish, Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Chief Jimmy Travis said.

According to Travis, the suspects’ vehicle crashed Monday night on Puleston Road, which is located west of Amite and south of Highway 16.

Tyrone Henderson, 25, and Percy Lee III, 24, had been sought by St. Helena Parish Sheriff’s deputies in recent days.

Tangipahoa Parish deputies engaged in a pursuit with the two suspects after they came to a halt on Bennett Road northwest of Amite for a traffic stop.

Both were taken in for questioning in connection with a murder on Horseshoe Road in St. Helena Parish.

Dedrick Henderson, 23, was arrested in Orleans Parish a few days ago as a third suspect in the case.

⁣Man Got Beaten With A Stick
64 Views · 9 hours ago

No further info. Please share your info if you know something about this.

⁣Store Worker Got Shot On Head In Mixco
95 Views · 9 hours ago

The violent attack on a 20-year-old was recorded by a security camera at the scene.
a car wash in zone 3
A surveillance camera captured an armed attack against a man who worked in a store in Mixco's zone 1 , the incident occurred on the morning of January 24.

The violent attack occurred on the 4th. street and 1 avenue of zone 1 of Mixco . Municipal firefighters were alerted, however, upon arrival at the scene they found that the victim had died at the scene.

According to the rescuers, it is a 20-year -old man , in addition, they detailed that a 17-year-old minor was taken to a hospital, as he was hit by a bullet.

⁣Elderly Attacked By Sucuri Snake
139 Views · 9 hours ago

The elderly man was in a land flooded by the flood of the Tocantins River, located in Transmangueira in Marabá, and ended up being caught by a SUCURI snake.

At the time the video was recorded, we heard people asking to call the fire department, however, the people who were there, decided to cut the snake's head with a saw so that it could release the elderly.

⁣Man Burned With Fire In Conflict
66 Views · 9 hours ago

In India, during the conflict, a man set fire to his offender.

⁣Man Trying To Steal The Skin Care
84 Views · 10 hours ago

In Yekaterinburg, a beauty treatment lover tried to steal eye cream and patches from a store. Perhaps the plan would have worked, but the brave employees stood in the way, who twisted the villain with velvet skin.

⁣Man Stabbed Police On The Face Got Shot
789 Views · 1 day ago

The Hampden District Attorney has declared a fatal shooting by a Springfield, Massachusetts, police officer on January 9 to be justified.

Police say 23-year-old Orlando Taylor, during what his family said was a mental health crisis, stabbed Officer Arjel Falcon in the face and neck. Shortly afterwards, officials said, Taylor charged at Falcon with the knife raised, and the officer fired his weapon twice.

District Attorney Anthony Gulluni said his office examined body camera footage from Falcon and his partner, as well as additional video from the incident, and took witness statements.

“It is this office's opinion that Officer Falcon’s use of deadly force was reasonable and unavoidable in the interest of his own safety that of his partners and that of the public,” Gulluni said during a press conference Friday afternoon.

Gulluni also said use of a taser would not have been appropriate in this situation.

"After the stabbing, Mr. Taylor was too far away from the officer to allow for an effective taser deployment," according to a memo from Gulluni's office. "Furthermore, Mr. Taylor had used deadly force in stabbing Officer Falcon in the face. Given the demonstrated and potential lethality of Mr. Taylor’s actions, attempting to use a taser would have placed Officer Falcon and his partner at additional and avoidable risk."

Officials on Friday released the body camera footage to the public. (Warning: The footage is graphic and disturbing, showing both the stabbing and shooting.)

Taylor's grandmother, Earlene Victoria Taylor, praised Gulluni, but said the family does not consider the shooting to be justified.

"I wasn't expecting anything less," Taylor said of the DA's decision. "I kind of knew that's what was going to happen, because they had to go by the law. Mr. Gulluni, he has been very, very helpful to me and my family. He has never made us feel in any way uncomfortable."

Still, Taylor disputed the prosecutor's finding that a taser could not have been used instead of a firearm.

"They were chasing my grandson up the street [after the stabbing]," she said. "So they were right behind him, and you tell me you couldn't tase him?"

Taylor said the family is considering legal action. She reiterated past statements calling for additional training of Springfield police officer about how to deal with people in mental health crises.

Falcon has been an officer in Springfield since 2013, according to the police, and earned a commendation for delivering emergency first aid. Falcon had moved to Springfield from Puerto Rico when he was 19 years old, according to the department, and served in the Army and later the Air Force, including tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

A department spokesperson said Falcon has suffered permanent nerve damage from the stabbing and will undergo additional surgery in the near future.

"[Police] Commissioner Cheryl Clapprood and I again express our thoughts and prayers to the grieving family, as well as good health, a speedy recovery and encouragement to our brave and dedicated police officer on his surgery," Mayor Domenic Sarno said in a statement after Gulluni's press conference.

Sarno also thanked the DA, and said the video "speaks for itself."

The Taylor family and others have criticized Sarno and Clapprood for remarks they made the day of the shooting, when they lauded the actions of the officers and the mayor declared, “In my eyes, unfortunately, it was justified.”

Gulluni was asked Friday whether Sarno and Clapprood should have announced their conclusions just hours after the shooting.

"No, they shouldn't have. But my job was unchanged and my job is to examine the facts, collect the evidence and make a decision pursuant to the law," Gulluni said. "I did my best to be transparent and communicative with the public, as we will going forward, providing all the evidence, and draw a conclusion that I hope the public understands and accepts. But what other officials did really, really doesn't have a bearing on my job."

Showing 1 out of 625